Skip to content
Analyze What You Read
- How is the Ghost of Christmas Present different than the Ghost of Christmas Past? Explain.
- The Cratchit family is rich and unhappy. True or False?
- How many children are in the Cratchit family? (Can you name them all?)
- Who in the Cratchit family is not well?
- Bob makes a toast. In this case, what is a toast?
- What does Scrooge observe at his nephew’s house?
- Why is the spirit of Christmas Present a stranger to Scrooge? Explain.
- The two children that come from the Ghost’s robes are Ignorance and Want. Explain this scene in your own words. What do they represent? Why does the Ghost show this to Scrooge?