Skip to content
Analyze What You Read
- At the beginning of this chapter, the three people are selling things that belonged to someone else. Who did they belong to?
- Why is the Cratchit family sad?
- What was the purpose of the Ghost of Christmas Future?
- In the end, Scrooge becomes nicer and more generous to those around him. True or False
- Bob was “behind his time.” What does that mean?
- In your opinion, were the spirits of Christmas all a dream? Explain your answer.
- Imagine a different ending. If the spirits had never visited Scrooge, what would his life have been like?
- This is a holiday story. This is a ghost story. This is also a morality story. What is the moral of the story? What does the author want his readers to learn?