The resources provided in this section will enable you to:
- Select, evaluate and utilize discipline-specific information and literature to research a biological topic.
- Differentiate between questions that can and cannot be answered using science.
- Identify appropriate credible sources of information to research a topic.
- Evaluate sources of information for their strengths and weaknesses.
- Communicate information using appropriate biological terminology in multiple formats.
- Use an appropriate written format to present scientific information.
- Use evidence to develop informed opinions on contemporary biological issues while considering cultural and ethical implications.
- Research current ethical issues in genetics and biotechnology.
- Form opinions based on published scientific research.