- Create your own set of flash cards from the Radiation Safety Lecture handout
- Reading, writing, and synthesizing information will assist in your memorization of the general knowledge of Radiation Safety
- Upon receiving lecture, demonstration, Glossary and instruction…
- Create a set of Flash-cards writing the Vocabulary term on one side with the definition on the other
- Create one additional Flash Card in which you have created a unit review question (or Test Question?). You will use your lecture notes and handouts to compose the question.
- Show your completed Flash Cards to the instructor for assignment credit. Don’t be surprised to see one of your Flash Card questions on the unit quiz!
Flash-Cards Assignment – Printable Word File