Customer: Mike Brown
Customer Information: firstname.lastname@example.org 541-917-4592
Type of billing: Pro-bono
Kind of work: New Construction of a Adjustable Plate Spacer
Expected delivery time: 24 hours, April 26, 2020
Specifications of work to be completed:
- Get all materials.
- Take one of the .25″ thick circles and mark it up by the measurements given, then drill the holes at .25″ drill bit.
- There should be 8 holes in the plate.
- Take the plate with the holes and put it on top of the other plate and line them up.
- Then mark through the already made holes onto the other plate to be able to drill the holes in the second plate.
- Drill the holes in the second plate at a #7 drill bit.
- Clean the holes up.
- Make a square tube at 3.75″ long and cap both ends.
- Cut square holes in both plates in the center of them. They need to be ⅛” bigger than the square tube.
- Make bolts and put them in the smaller holes.
Special equipment: Standard shop tools
Special materials: Materials in stock
Blueprints: See assembly print (Attached).
Codes: No codes.
Safety concerns: Radius all sharp edges and corners before delivery.
Fabricator/Welder: Johnny Jones
Draftsman: Mike Brown