Using the Barber Library Summary
Not only have you finished Part 4: Using the Barber Library for Module 4, but you’ve almost finished LIB100! Awesome job! Before you celebrate too hard, don’t forget the last few things you have to do to wrap up the class. In addition to the reading for this week, you need to upload your final research scenario project in the Module 4 area, submit your (final) Research Log 4, submit your (final) Module 4 reflection by midnight Sunday, and give yourself a round of applause for a job well done!
Part 4: Using the Barber Library Key Takeaways
As a result of completing Module 4, you should be able to
- Navigate your way around the Barber Library building.
- List the three accounts you have through the library and what you use each for.
- Use the multiple help options the library offers.
And just generally, as a result of completing LIB100 you should feel more confident in each of the four learning outcomes of the class:
- Identify key services and resources within Barber Library’s physical and online environment.
- Demonstrate proficiency in selecting a research tool appropriate to the type of information needed.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using research tools.
- Demonstrate proficiency in evaluating and responsibly using information.