Superstitions Main Presentation
Listen to the main presentation on superstitions here.
Questions about the presentation:
- What do you think of when you hear “superstition?”
- What are the 4 sources (origins) of superstitions?
- Why did ancient people “knock on wood?”
- What is an example of a coincidence for a superstition?
- Why is it a bad idea to have a banana on a fishing boat?
- Can you think of a time when you had really good luck? Was it connected to any superstitions?
If the video above is too small, this link may work better (especially on phones and smaller devices).