Watch this short movie about Mr. Singh. It is 20 minutes long, so plan your time. You will also hear a variety of world Englishes. Some audio is subtitled.
As you watch the movie, take active listening notes on a separate piece of paper with the title and date at the top of the page.
- What details did you learn about Mr. Singh? (names, places, numbers, etc.)
- What do the doctors say about Mr. Singh?
- Why does Mr. Singh run? What is his motivation?
- What is Mr. Singh’s secret to long life?
- What does Professor Girandola study? What is his title?
- Why doesn’t the fitbit/cell phone work for Mr. Singh?
- What is the problem with using Mr. Singh’s Indian passport to prove his age?
- How is Mr. Singh a role model?