Vocabulary 1 – Introverts and Extroverts
•deal with•unique•individuals•figure out•gain•misconception•hang out with•Considerate•black and white
Read and focus on the bold words in these examples.
Have you seen them before? Are they new?
Take notes about the meaning, translation, and/or part of speech.
- Extroverts are the people we all want to hang out with.
- Introversion and extroversion specifically deal with how individuals may gain and lose energy.
- Another major misconception on the topic of introverts and extroverts is the idea that you need to be one way or the other.
- Introversion and extroversion are not completely black and white. There is a gray area.
- Figuring out where you fall on the scale can be extremely helpful when trying to understand your unique qualities.
- Be aware and be considerate of the different ways people function.