The creation of this OER resource was made possible by an Open Oregon Educational Resource Grant, with additional grant support from Lane Community College. We are grateful for the commitment of our college and Open Oregon to funding OER projects, ultimately making education more accessible to all.
Portions of this Open Educational Resource text have been adapted from the following texts:
- An Introduction to Human Nutrition // CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
- University of Hawai’i at Mānoa Food Science and Human Nutrition Program. (2018). Human Nutrition. // CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Lindshield, B. (2018). Kansas State University Human Nutrition (FNDH 400) Flexbook. NPP eBooks. // CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Betts, J. G., Young, K. A., & Wise, J. A., et. al (2013, updated 2020). Anatomy and Physiology. OpenStax // CC BY 4.0
- Clark, M. A., Douglas, M., & Choi, J. (2018). Biology 2e. OpenStax // CC BY 4.0
We extend our sincere gratitude to the authors of these texts, without which our project may have been too daunting and time-consuming to complete. It is the spirit of sharing ideas and work in the OER community that allows us to create resources that best serve our students.