1) Diagram the of the human body at the most basic level. Label each of the three basic processes with an example from earlier today of how that process happened for you.
2) State three basic concepts studied in physics and covered in this textbook.
3) Browse the table of contents and state which topic covered by this book looks most interesting to you and why.
4) Identify three possible to your academic success.
5) Provide a possible solution to each of three to academic success.
6) Identify at least two important differences in academic expectations and/or academic structure between high school and college.
7) What is the highest level of at which you have operated? Was it at home, school, work, or during military service? Explain the situation using terms from .
8) Explain how you acquired the experience, skills, and knowledge necessary to operate at the cognitive level you described in the previous question. Were you born with it, just acquire it suddenly one day, or did you acquire it gradually over time? Did it take effort or was it easy?
9) Apply to some information from outside this course that you might already understand. State the information, explain how you applied metacognition, and then explain how metacognition affected your original understanding.
10) Diagram your personal for this course. The diagram should include activities like reading, working examples, video watching, homework, office hour visits, exam preparation, etc.
the process of transferring chemical potential energy stored in food to useful work and thermal energy
Objects, events, or conditions that hinder access.
The mental action or process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses
awareness and understanding of one's own thought processes
a thoughtful and specific process for self-directed learning.