Body Physics will be subjected to a continuous improvement process. If you would like to contribute content, feedback, edits, or if you have any questions about Body Physics, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creating a global glossary and adding “rollover” action to glossary term
- Explicit labeling of all Practice and Assessment Exercises with related unit outcome
- Reordering of chapters to focus locomotion and energy and improve narrative flow
- Connecting all content introduction to a common character; Jolene
- Adding student-contributed images and data
- convert reinforcement exercises to H5P interactivities
- Labeling reinforcement activities with related Unit outcome
Long Term Improvements
- Correlate results of statistical analysis of student interaction and performance data to student perception data to identify the most impact changes that could be made to Body Physics.
- Create a correspondence table showing how sections relate to topics (sections in a standard book)
- Create at content map, (mind map, content web). Open Pedagogy Exercise?
- Adding and improving reinforcement activities, everyday examples, and practice exercises
- Internal Linking
- Solutions to Reinforcement Activities
- Solutions to Practice and Assessment Exercises
- Compiling a conceptual question bank
- Tabulate links to vetted external resources (text and video) for all key terms and concepts
- Chapter-specific video lectures w/ demonstrations
- Concept-specific Algodoo simulations and activities