Body Physics will be subjected to a continuous improvement process. If you would like to contribute content, feedback, edits, or if you have any questions about Body Physics, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is a list of improvements we hope to implement over the long term. There will likely be changes to this list as we learn from using the book and receive feedback from others.
Creating a global glossary and adding “rollover” action to glossary term
- H5P integration for reinforcement exercises?
- Reordering of chapters to focus locomotion and energy and improve flow (2nd ed?)
- Shifting of some non-100 level content and activities to the Body Physics Supplement
- A mind-map or correspondence table showing how sections relate to topics (sections in a standard book)
- Adding and improving reinforcement activities, everyday examples, and practice exercises
- Internal Linking
- Solutions to Reinforcement Activities
- Solutions to Practice and Assessment Exercises
- Compiling a conceptual question bank
- Tabulate links to vetted external resources (text and video) for all key terms and concepts
- Improving lab activities and adding student-contributed images and videos
- Chapter specific video lectures w/ demonstrations
- Concept specific Algodoo simulations and activities